Your Cart is Currently Empty
Stream™ Wireless Booster
The Shakespeare Stream™ wireless booster brings you Internet dockside, at anchor and underway. Designed for boats of all sizes , the Shakespeare Stream uses Shakespeare’s state-of-the-art marine cellular booster technology to amplify weak cell signals along inshore, coastal and popular cruising routes, enabling boaters to use data on their cellular devices more reliably.
Take advantage of your existing cellular devices and unlimited plans  to bring Internet onto your boat. The Shakespeare Stream is compatible with most cellular devices and major cellular service providers in the US and Canada. Place the cellular-enabled tablet, phone or mobile hotspot that needs to be boosted within 1-2 inches of the black helm antenna and watch your data speed and reliability go up. Have more devices onboard? Share the Internet to other devices by enabling a hotspot on your boosted device.
Whether you are struggling with slow Wi-Fi at the dock or have spotty cellular service  on the water, enjoy the Internet at up to 4G speeds with the Shakespeare Stream wireless booster and your cellular device.
 A minimum of 3 ft separation is required between the inside patch antenna and the outside antenna. The larger the separation, the better the boost.
 Available data plans vary by cellular service provider. Check with your cellular service provider for plan details.
 Some cell signal is required for the Shakespeare Stream to enhance usable cellular signal coverage.
- Compatible with cellular-enabled tablets, phones, mobile hotspots or other cellular devices.
- 5-Band amplifier works with AT & T, T-Mobile and Verizon 4G, 3G, & 2G in the US and other major Canadian networks.
- Plug & play installation.
- High quality marine grade materials and design FCC certified. Automatic gain control and shutdown does not allow interference with the cell towers.
- Compatible Service Providers: AT & T, T-Mobile and Verizon 4G, 3G, & 2G in the US and other major Canadian networks
- Uplink Frequency Range (MHz): 698-716 / 776-787 / 824-849 / 1850-1915 / 1710-1755
- Downlink Frequency Range (MHz): 728-746 / 746-757 / 869-894 / 1930-1995 / 2110-2155
- Input / Output Impedance: 50 Ω
- Maximum Gain: 50 dB
- Maximum Uplink Power: 29.0 dBm
- Noise Figure: ≤ 5 dB
- VWSR: ≤ 2.0
- Supported Standards: CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE and all cellular standards
- Maximum Output Power: 1 Watt EIRP
- Cable: 10ft SC-174 pre-wired on internal antenna, 20ft SC-240 for external antenna
- RF Connectors: Booster - FME Male (both ends)
- External antenna – N-type Female
- Power Supply/Consumption: 6-15V DC, 2.1A Max. @ 12 V DC
- Dimensions: 5.625 x 4 x 1.125 inches
- Weight: 1.43 lbs
- RoHS Compliant: Yes
- FCC ID: RSNF2GO3 (fusion2go 3.0 [Shakespeare Stream])
Warranty : 1 Year Warranty
If you are not satisfied with your item purchased, we are also not. You have up to 14 calendar days to return an item after receiving the item after which you cannot return it anymore. The item must be in its original condition and packaging with original tags to be accepted. However, you may bear the cost for the delivery of returned items. To return an item, kindly check the return process on our website dashboard or email email@example.com or contact us via Facebook with your order number included in the email to receive approval about the return. After we have accepted your product to be returned, we will email you a return slip and you can ship the product to this return address:
3857 Birch St. Suite 222, Newport Beach, CA 92660
We are not responsible for lost packages during the return process.